1) Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
2) Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information and information pertaining to ways the Site is used, in a variety of ways, including, and not limited to when Users visit the Site, register, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or email or fill out a form. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number and also credit card information, although the latter is not stored by us, but rather by approved Payment Gateways and Systems. Users can refuse to supply personal information, except that this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities or subscribe to certain products or services.
3) Web browser cookies:
4) How we use collected information:
Baystream Corporation may collect User personal information for the following purposes:
- To perform and improve customer service: such information can help us respond to customer service requests.
- To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback provided by Users to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use such information in the processing of orders.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send updates and information pertaining to orders and customer requests. It may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users opt-in to a mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time a User would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, the User can opt out; we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each marketing email.
5) How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information as well as username, password, transaction information stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
6) Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information. We provide User contact information to business partners engaged in interacting with Users for the purpose of providing service, but never in bulk. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7) Third Party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may change from time to time. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to those website’s own terms and policies.
8) Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
10) Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, Users signify their acceptance of this policy and terms of service.
11) Contacting us
1200 McGill College, Suite 1100,
Montreal, QC H3B 4G7
This document was last materially updated on May 6, 2015